2019 West Davidson Angel Tree Registration
Angel Tree/Christmas Assistance will no longer be handled through your child’s school in the West Davidson School District. If you have a child birth - 18 years old (or older if enrolled in West Davidson High School or any of the non-traditional schools such as Valley Academy, Davidson County High School, or the Early College) you may complete an application for assistance at the West Davidson Food Pantry. Please note that your child MUST be a current resident of the West Davidson area in order to qualify for assistance.
Applications will only be accepted on the following dates and times (No exceptions)
- Tuesday October 29nd from 5pm – 7pm
- Thursday October 31th from 11am – 1pm
- Monday November 4th from 5pm – 7pm
- Tuesday November 5st from 11am – 1pm
- Thursday November 7th from 5pm – 7pm
- Tuesday November 12th from 11am – 1pm
Where: West Davidson Food Pantry (Reeds Crossroads)
4600 W Old US Hwy 64, Lexington, NC 27295
What to bring:
- Photo ID for the applicant/head of household
- Birth certificate for each child
- Proof of Residency (power bill, water bill, and/or rental agreement or mortgage statement)
- Proof of Household Income (most recent paycheck/stub, disability, SSI, alimony, food stamps)
- Your child’s Christmas wish list
**If you do not bring ALL of these items with you, your application will NOT be processed**
Questions: Please contact Erin Kepley, the West Davidson Area School Social Worker, at 336-357-7576 (office) or 336-250-0144 (work cell).
*Please note that we will contact other community agencies/churches, etc. that offer Christmas Assistance to make sure services are not being duplicated.
* Requests for electronics, video games, and bikes will not be honored.